Whats the deal?
- You get me as your photographer from morning prep until the party with no enforced time line. I stay as long as I need to, to tell your story. It usually works out to about ten or twelve hours but I’m not a clock watcher.
- No hidden costs, so no travel expenses etc in the mainland UK or other things you didn’t plan on.
- After the wedding all edited images delivered in high resolution and watermark free on USB stick, you have full personal use rights – share them with friends, print them or give copies to Gran.
- An online gallery to share with friends and family.
- An initial telephone, Skype or in person (depending on locations) consultation to discover whether I’m the photographer for you.
- As much telephone / email contact as you want. If you have any questions, problems or issues you have my undivided attention.
- The full story and all the memories of your day preserved for your children and theirs for the years to come.
All of this for £1,250
Contact me for international destination weddings and multi day events for a bespoke price. If getting married abroad, you may be pleasantly surprised to discover that it usually isn’t that much more expensive to take your photographer with you and you get the added peace of mind of having all the same contact as you would get usually, no communication issues and the same outstanding ‘customer service’.
Optional extras are also available such as;
- A second photographer.
- Prints, albums & parents albums.
If this all sounds good to you Get in touch.