To enquire about availability please get in touch!
Whatever and where ever your plans, I'd love to hear from you.
Please fill in the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. There will be no posing, no forced smiles, no soppy looks, no embarrassing leaping in the air - and absolutely no frocks in trees - EVER.
2. I won’t take over the day. I observe, I don’t orchestrate. It’s your day and it's my pleasure to document it for you, but I won’t commandeer it.
3. You’ll get a collection of honest, unposed, natural photographs in which you will be able to recognise yourself.
4. My visual style is a ‘light touch’, no filters that make the pictures look dated in years to come. No fake vintage or spot colour. I remember the ’80s, I was there!
5. Working with me is simple. All you need to do is ask me to be there and then forget about me and concentrate on enjoying yourself.
6. I 'm a lovely chap – no really I am. I will mingle with your guests and disappear into the crowd for the most part. You don't need to worry about a thing – least of all me.
Your mum will love me, she won’t even grumble (too much) when I take a picture of her with her hair in curlers.
award winning uk wedding photographer