All we need to do now is have a chat to see if I have the date free and whether what I do and what you want is the same thing. It probably is if you've got this far.
The best way to work that out is to have a conversation, that can be by email, on the phone via Skype or something like that but the first step is for you to drop me a line.
Use the form below or just send me an email . I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If I'm at a wedding there might be a slight delay in response but otherwise I'll get back to you within a couple of hours usually. If you leave me your mobile number I'll text you to let you know I've replied, unless it's late at night or early hours of the morning when I receive your mail in which case your phone beeping at you will probably just annoy you so I'll wait.
Many of the people I speak to about their wedding days remember how the photographer posed them for portraits and how uncomfortable they felt, They remember the photographer not the moment. You don’t need me to tell you how to look at each other for pictures. You’ve just got married, I want to show you how you really looked at each other on the day.
1. There will be no posing, no forced smiles, no soppy looks, no embarrassing leaping in the air - and absolutely no frocks in trees - EVER.
2. I won’t take over the day. I observe, I don’t orchestrate. It’s your day and it's my pleasure to document it for you, but I won’t commandeer it.
3. You’ll get a collection of honest, unposed, natural photographs in which you will be able to recognise yourself.
4. My visual style is a ‘light touch’, no filters that make the pictures look dated in years to come. No fake vintage or spot colour. I remember the ’80s, I was there!
5. Working with me is simple. All you need to do is ask me to be there and then forget about me and concentrate on enjoying yourself.
6. I 'm a lovely chap – no really I am. I will mingle with your guests and disappear into the crowd for the most part. You don't need to worry about a thing – least of all me.
Your mum will love me, she won’t even grumble (too much) when I take a picture of her with her hair in curlers.
Tell me about yourself and your plans. We can talk it through and I can answer any questions. I promise you no hard sell, just a journey of discovery. I may not be right for you, you may not be right for me and I want you to make the best choice for you. Use the form below to get in touch and we can start that journey.
I am a a multi award winning UK and destination wedding photographer. Based in Devon, I offer wedding coverage throughout the UK and anywhere else in the world for couples who like my work and approach to a wedding.
My wedding photography is entirely unposed, natural & candid. My style is documentary wedding photography or reportage wedding photography which means that I don't intervene in the day for the sake of a shot. I don't pose, interfere or otherwise fuss and faff. Everything is relaxed, laid back and fun allowing for those natural moments to come through and be recorded as memories. You get all the moments observed not orchestrated. If you like the sound of this get in touch via my contact page.
Enter the password below to access your wedding gallery.